5 Rules for Using A Port-A-Potty At Boise Balloon Classic
There are going to be thousands of people that spend time at the Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic, it really is a spectacular event. There is so much fun to be had on Kids Day, the Night Glow, & the morning launch on Saturday. Click here for the full schedule of events.
With so many people in one place there are a few tips I wanted to point out for everyone to have a great experience. Port-a-potty etiquette, seeing as how we all use them. Here are a few tips:
- Don't hold up the line while you're distracted with your phone. Wait until you have a nicer background for the selfie you want to put on social media.
- Don't waist time when it's your turn. You know how painful it is when you really need to go and there is a line, be respectful of others that are waiting.
- Don't put the toilet seat down. The less you can touch things in a port-a-potty the better.
- Don't throw things away like it is a garbage can. People have to clean up after you and don't want to touch anything you throw in there.
- Don't use the buddy system. It's one at a time, I promise your friend will be waiting when you're done.
Just remember to be courteous as we all enjoy the Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic later this month. See you there!