5 Gift Ideas For The Guy In Your Life
Look, I can't speak for every guy, but I do know we're pretty difficult to shop for. Here are five gift ideas for the guy in your life, from a guy.
Here's the perspective of a 34 year-old attached dude who usually says "I don't know" to the question about what I want for Christmas.
- Get him a massage, or even better a massage membership to a place like Massage Envy. Maybe he's got a physically demanding job where this would be a great relaxing gift or maybe he sits at a desk but is slouched over and carries stress in his neck and shoulders, most people are down with a massage.
- A tool box. As cliché as this sounds, a tool box is a great way to organize all the garage stuff that we throw around all over the place that could really save us some time and frustration. Even better, this tool box with a work bench attached to it like this one.
- A new watch is a fantastic gift for a the guy in your life. Here's the Citizen watch I wear daily that my fiancé got for me a couple of years ago. I loved it then and I still love it now.
- For me, I like a lot of sound when I watch movies or listen to music; I like it high quality, I like it loud, and I like it bassy. This JBL surround sound bar with subwoofer would be a win in my book, for sure.
- Lastly, this home beer brewing kit makes a great gift idea. Will the beer be any good? Who cares? We're not professional brew masters, but the journey will be a blast regardless.
So maybe this isn't the go-to list for every guy in Idaho; certainly not if he's super outdoorsy, but this would be a good start if you were looking to buy something for this average guy.