This Is Why You Need To Attend Kate U
Violence against women is unfortunately the topic of conversation lately. And because we feel it's so important for a woman to be able to protect herself, we've added an incentive so you can't refuse this month's Kate University offer.
- Every 3 minutes a woman is attacked in this country.
- Seven out of 10 sexual assault victims know their offenders.
- Young people between the ages of 12 and 24 are most often the victims of violent crime.
- One burglary occurs every 12 seconds.
- Women who fight back gain an 86% chance of avoiding a rape or injury.
- According to http://www.women-self-defense.org/Self-Defense-Statistics.html
Don't be a statistic. Knowledge is power and at Kate University this month you will learn all about self defense at Forward Movement Training. We want to make sure that every woman has a chance and opportunity to get this information and learn these skills. That's why we're lowing the cost for the next 10 women who sign up for Kate U Self Defense. For only $40 you will get 2 hours of one on one instruction from a police officer and 4th degree black belt, mixed martial arts instructor at Forward Movement Training.
Sign up with your sister, your mom, your daughter, your co-worker, your best friend. Guys, make sure the girls and women in your life can protect themselves. Sign up now.