Join MIX106’s 12 Listener’s Race For The Cure Team
Help find a cure for breast cancer by signing up for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure!
- Make sure to sign up for the Mix 106 12 Listener's Team sponsored by Allante Life Med Spa
- Get involved in the fundraising efforts. Every single dollar makes a difference.
- Skip coffee one day this week. Set aside $5 a week to donate. Instead of a lunch with the girls, each of you donate the $15 you would have spent. Ask your family and friends to do the same. Get your kids involved. Teach them about giving.
- 75% of all money raised at our Race for the Cure stays right here in Idaho! That money helps fund screenings for mammograms, diagnostics and patient assistance to uninsured and under insured Idahoans. The other 25% goes to the Komen National Research Grant program to provide ground breaking breast cancer research.
Remember, your registration fee gets you to the start line and your fundraising efforts get us all closer to the finish line - finding the cure for breast cancer!
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure - Boise
May 9, 2015
Albertsons/Supervalu Parking Lot - Parkcenter Blvd
9:00am Start –Timed Competitive 5K & 5K Run/Walk
9:05am Start – Non-Competitive 5K and 1 Mile
* Sign up under Join A Team - look for the MIX 106 12 Listeners