Is There Such Thing As Good For You Cookies?
The hardest thing that I’ve done with my diet so far is taking out refined sugar which I absolutely love but know it’s so, so bad for me.
Fit One Boise Director Heather Hill passed along this recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies that can work in to your diet if you so choose. It’s from a Paleo Diet website that has a lot more great recipes to browse! Click here at http://www.fastpaleo.com and browse away!
Make it a healthy day!
Almond Butter Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Oil baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
3. Stir together first 7 ingredients. Mix well. Make sure honey is fully incorporated.
4. Add coconut and chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
5. Scoop with a cookie scoop onto cookie sheets. Bake 9-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Yield: about 20 cookies with a level 2 Tbsp. cookie scoop
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 2/3 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips