If I Were Going For Gold, This Would Be On My Playlist
The fact that I am planning out my playlist for when I make it to the Olympics shows that I might just have a little too much of the Olympic fever. I blame Shawn White.
The flying tomato aka Shawn White is the reason I love the winter Olympics so much! I was so excited to watch him in the halfpipe competition last night. My heart broke for him after he didn’t medal. But he is still a stud in my book! And I must say that now that he has cut his hair, the flying tomato has turned into a smokin’ hot ginger! Yummy!
I saw this article that Fox Sports did about what Shawn is listening to as he does the Double McTwist 1260. It got me to thinking, what would I need blaring through my head as I went for gold. Here is just a start:
- Don’t Stop Believin’ Journey
- The Best Tina Tuner.
- Good Feeling Flo Rida.
- Girls Girls Girls Motley Crue
- Jump Around House of Pain,
- Ragged As The Road Reckless Kelly
- Rocky Mountain High John Denver
- Party Up DMX
- The Monster Eminem
- Thunderstruck AC/DC
- Top of the World Van Halen
- Mountain Music Alabama
- Little Silver Ring The Samples
- Let’s Go Crazy Prince
- I’m Shipping Up To Boston Dropkick Murphy’s
- Days of Gold Jake Owen
- Just Say Yes Snow Patrol
- Kerosene Miranda Lambert
- Sex On Fire Kings of Leon
- Dirty Bit Black Eyed Peas
- Jack Daniels Eric Church
Your turn. What would you put on your playlist as your go for gold?