5 Holiday Events This Weekend For Your Entire Family In Boise
As we get just a couple weeks away from Christmas, Christmas events are popping up all over the treasure Valley a great opportunity to grab the family get out of the house, and enjoy what’s going on in your community.
I don’t know about you, but my wife loves these types of events and she loves when communities decorate for the holidays. She loves the idea of being able to walk around with hot chocolate or spiked coffee or maybe hot apple cider but if you’re looking for some fun events that are going on this weekend check out some of these events below.
- Sat, Dec 10, 10-11 am
- Sat, Dec 10, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Sat, Dec 10, 1 - 2 pm
- Sat, Dec 10, 1 - 4 pm
- Canyon County Historical Society's Nampa Train Depot Museum
- $25 a ticket
- Sun, Dec 11, 11 am - 5 pm
- Face painting
- Story time reading of the Polar Express at 2 pm.
- Photos With Santa
- Sat, Dec 10 & 17, 12 - 4 pm
- Free Photos with Santa
- Hot Chocolate and Snacks
- Adult Beverages for those over 21
- Scotty's Hot Dogs will be there for lunch
- Monday - Saturday 5:30 - 10 pm
- Make sure to buy your tickets ahead of time
- Expo Idaho
- TIckets start at $35.00 for GA