It’s Time To Get Insane Treasure Valley!
Now that the race to Robie Creek is over, how about getting ready for the Insane Inflatable 5k coming to the Treasure Valley on April 30th? Who needs mud, when you have the inflatable fun and the convenience of Expo Idaho?Here's what you need to know:
- All participant parking will be in dedicated lots around the area. Please follow event parking signs. Parking will be free.
- Arrive one hour prior to your wave time to ensure you have enough time to: park, check in at the Registration Tent, get your bib and check your bag at our complimentary Bag Check Tent and head to the Start Line.
- Participants will have their specific wave time written on their bib. Only runners with the correct wave time be allowed in the starting line area. All others will be turned away NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Credit card purchases will be possible for merchandise, food and beverage at the event.
- Bring your Driver’s License/State ID. You will not be allowed to pick up your bib without it.
- For a $5 military discount, please use the code: USA5 when checking out. If you register with a military discount, please bring your military ID when checking in on event day (or pre-event packet pick up when available).
- Please wear appropriate clothing/footwear to get you through the race. Shoes are ok to be worn on all of the inflatables.
- You may bring a lawn chair or blanket. You may not bring weapons, drugs, coolers or outside alcohol. You may bring your own water (including on the course).