Boise Firefighters to Perform on St. Patrick’s Day
The talented firefighters with the Boise Fire Department's 'Pipes and Drums' band will be touring all over Boise to celebrate St. Patrick's Day weekend.
The 'Pipes & Drums' band was established in 2008 with eight founding members. According to the Boise Fire Department, they've performed not just in the Boise area, but all over the United States.
According to KTVB, they will be heading to bars and restaurants around the Boise area. Here is where they will be tomorrow (3/16):
- 4:00 p.m. Cloud 9 Brewery, 1750 West State Street
- 5:00 p.m. McCleary's Orchard, 604 N. Orchard Street
- 6:30 p.m. Bear Island Brewing, 1620 N. Liberty Street
- 8:00 p.m. McCleary's State Street, 9155 W State Street
- 10:00 p.m. The Balcony Club, 150 N. 8th Street
On Sunday 'Pipes & Drums' will be performing at the following locations:
- 3:00 p.m. McCleary's Orchard, 604 North Orchard Street
- 4:30 p.m. Highlands Hollow, 2455 North Hollow Lane
- 5:00 p.m. O'Michael's Pub and Grill, 2433 North Bogus Basin Road
- 6:00 p.m. McCleary's State Street, 9155 West State Street
- 7:00 p.m. Sully's Pub and Grill, 11123 West State Street
- 8:00 p.m. The Dutch Goose, 3515 West State Street