6 Best Coffee Shops In Boise For Remote Workers
GREAT COFFEE right vibe
When it comes to remote work, finding a coffee shop with the right vibe can be even more important than the coffee it serves.
Lucky for you, friend, our team is highlighting six great Boise coffee shops that require no compromise! What's more, we can personally vouch for each one on our list! But before you check out our favorite places, let's make sure you know what you're looking for!
5 ELEMENTS OF A GREAT COFFEE SHOP for remote workers
- WIFI. Excellent wifi is a non-negotiable.
- OUTLETS. Any coffee shop worth its weight in coffee should have an ample number of outlets for remote workers.
- MUSIC. When the white noise is solid, so is your concentration. Finding a coffee shop with a sound that keeps you awake but doesn't distract you with obnoxiously loud music is like hitting the lottery.
- COMFORT. A comfortable work space is another non-negotiable for us. From supportive chairs and comfy booths to eye and laptop-friendly lighting, comfort can be the difference between meeting the mark or surpassing it.
- BARISTAS. Seek out talented and friendly baristas! The sages of the remote worker universe, they can make a coffee shop feel like your home away from home.
If you can find a spot that has even three out of the five, you'll be good to go. Worried you won't find a coffee shop with all five elements? Keep calm and scroll on to our gallery of six GREAT Boise-area coffee shops!
☕6 Best Coffee Shops In Boise For Remote Workers
Best Donuts in the Treasure Valley for National Donut Day
Boise Breakfast & Brunch Eateries Locals Love!
The Best Places To Get Cupcakes In Boise & The Treasure Valley
These 20 Local Boise Restaurants Have The Most Reviews
Explore Idaho's Most Charming Bed and Breakfast