This Year’s Top Weird Costumes You Can Buy on Amazon
Thanks to Amazon's two-day shipping, or next day for Prime members, if you want to buy one of their Halloween costumes, you can now wait until October 30th. Here's some stuff that will probably STILL be available that late.
The website The Daily Dot just dug through the Halloween costumes on Amazon and found the WEIRDST ones they're selling this year. Check 'em out . . .
- A jellyfish costume that's a big, shiny mushroom hat with lights built in, and sparkly streamers hanging down.
- A costume for a mom and her infant, where the mom is a chef and the baby is a lobster she's about to cook.
- An inflatable centaur costume. You go shirtless and wear these big, brown, inflatable horse legs.
- A literal "couch potato" costume where you dress as a potato with a small couch wrapped around your body.
- And a bright pink flamingo costume that wraps around your head and waist.
...and I thought the costume I wore for a Mix 106 Halloween party a few years ago was weird...in case you are wondering about what my wife and I are wearing in the picture above , she is a poker babe and I am a human breathalyzer. (just breath into the tube) And yes both costumes were bought on Amazon