MIX 106 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Get excited! MIX 106 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. You can now listen to your favorite shows, hear the music YOU want to listen to, and keep an ear tuned for all of our exclusive contests! Of course, this is all in addition to hearing the news, traffic and weather that you depend on is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up MIX 106 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for MIX 106 Boise. Tap on the station logo to get to the MIX 106 Boise skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the MIX 106 Boise skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play MIX 106 Boise.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: Boise.Digital@TownsquareMedia.com