Man ‘Accidentally’ Falls On Beer Bottle And Hanger…Really? Accidentally?
These are some of my favorite stupid people stories....when people have to go to the hospital because they 'ACCIDENTALLY' fell on top of something and it enters their body.
A man went to the hospital in China and told doctors he had stomach pains with NO IDEA what was causing them. That was a lie. And not very good one, either. When the doctors took X-rays of him, the source of his pain was clear: There was a BEER BOTTLE stuck inside his rectum (rectum hell, it damn near killed him)
HAHAHAHAHA OMG, it never gets old . . .but that wasn’t all that he had stuck, where the sun don’t shine.
He also had a coat hanger stuck. The guy admitted he'd put the bottle there himself . . . and it got stuck. So he came up with the brilliant solution of straightening a wire coat hanger, and using it to hook the bottle and drag it out. But the hanger got stuck TOO.
The doctors were able to successfully remove the bottle and the coat hanger, but the guy had some pretty serious internal injuries. He's still recovering from injuries to his rectum…. rectum hell, it damn near killed him!!!!
Get it rectum….wrecked him….hehehe…..
See it really is funny, right?