What Type of Person Spends $76,000 on Thanksgiving Dinner?
Every year The Old Homestead Steakhouse, in New York City prides themselves on serving the most expensive Thanksgiving dinner in America....Last years dinner was $50k, this year it's up to a whopping $76,000
It's once again America's most expensive Thanksgiving dinner. The feast that will cost you $76,000 does offer more than just food.....here's what your money will get you this year:
- The turkey is $105-a-pound because it's covered in rare spices and comes with a slab of imported Japanese bacon . . . a glaze made of oranges that cost $75 each and special reserve Grand Marnier . . . and gravy made with rare bourbon.
- The sweet potatoes are served with Caspian Sea caviar that's $1,600-an-ounce . . . and the mashed potatoes are made with $455-a-pound Swedish moose cheese.
- The stuffing includes $475-a-pound Wagyu beef and foie gras.
- Some of the other side dishes are oysters that cost $100 each . . . a cranberry sauce made with balsamic vinegar that's $60-an-ounce . . . and Wagyu beef lollipops that are made with a cognac that's $4,800-a-bottle.
- The dinner also comes with tickets to see "Hamilton" . . . a $7,500 Black Friday shopping spree on Fifth Avenue . . . and a $20,000 watch.
Plus the food is enough to serve 8 people..so let me see, eight divided by $76,000 is only $9500 each...see that's completely reasonable right?
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us here at Mix 106