Dancing with the Stars Announces Lineup with Lion Queen Carole Baskin
I heard yesterday that one of our Boise Music Festival throwback artists was announced to take the stage at Dancing with the Stars. That would be Aj McLean from the Backstreet Boys!
We also have another throwback BMF artist which is one of our fan favorites with Nelly. I might actually tune in just because of those two guys but that's not the cherry on top. The evil Lion Queen has been announced and get ready for the ratings to skyrocket.
Hey, all you cool cat and kittens! Please make room for the one and only, Carole Baskin. I'm sure Netflix is loving it and Joe Exotic is getting into a fight while locked up for supposedly trying to ax the Carole. Regardless, this Dancing with the Stars will have a new makeover starting with a new host, Tyra Banks. Sportscaster Erin Andrews & Tom Bergeron are out and America's Next Top Model star is in.
Here's your cast
- Kaitlyn Bristowe - Former season 19 Bach
- AJ McLean - Backstreet Boys
- Carole Baskin - Netflix's "Joe Exotic" Star
- Nelly - Boise Music Festival throwback star
- Chrishell Stause - Selling Sunset star
- Jesse Metcalfe - Desperate Housewives actor
- Monic Aldama - Netflix's Cheer docuseries.
- Charles Oakley - Former NBA star
- Skai Jackson - Disney Actress
- Vernon Davis - NFL star.
- Anne Heche - Actress
- Johnny Weir - World champion and Olympic winner on the ice.
- Jeannie Mai - TV star
- Nev Schulman - Catfish star
- Justina Machado - Several tv shows and movies.
Dancing professionals returning
- Keo Motsepe
- Emma Slater
- Sasha Farber
- Brandon Armstrong
- Jenna Johnson
- Val Chmerkovskiy
- Pasha Pashkov
- Peta Murgatroyd
- Gleb Savchenko
- Cheryl Burke
- Alan Bersten
- Daniella Karagach
- Britt Stewart
Dancing with the Stars is back on Monday night, September 14, 2020.
Here are the top 25 hits of the ‘80s based on their overall popularity.