Chemical Spill at Boise State Causes Explosion
Yikes! Chemistry always scared me in high school. I was convinced that I would mix the wrong chemicals together and it would blow up in my face. Even the eye wash station freaked me out.
There was a chemical spill in a lab at the Boise State Science and Education building yesterday. The substances mixed and caused a small explosion.
A hazmat crew responded, three students were put in showers for decontamination and eight others were being evaluated by paramedics.
Some of them had contact with the chemicals and others breathed in the vapors, some were taken to the hospital for further examination.