What Strange Items Do Idahoans Shop For More Than Anybody Else?
You can buy SO many dumb things these days thanks to the Internet...Trust me I know, I do it all the time. And yes, I've purchased the #1 weird thing Idahoans purchase more than anybody else...have you?
The real estate website Estately just did a study of Google Shopping searches to see what WEIRD product every state is shopping for more than anyone else . . . and the results did not disappoint. Here are ten highlights . . .
- The people in Colorado shop for the "Borat" mankini more than anyone else.
- People in Oklahoma shop for zombie survival kits more than anyone else.
- Kansas . . . plus-size lingerie... wholesale. (talk about being a cheapskate)
- South Carolina . . . adult Underoos.
- Massachusetts . . . velour track suits.
- Wisconsin . . . Truck Nuts. Those are plastic testes you dangle from a trailer hitch.
- Nebraska . . . jorts, or jean shorts.
- Georgia . . . plaid pants.
- West Virginia . . . Confederate flag bikinis. That's strange, West Virginia only became a state when it split off from Virginia during the Civil War to be part of the Union.
- Indiana . . . blow-up dolls.
....and what about Idaho? Here is the list of things we shop for more than everybody else: Shamwow / NERF Blaster / metal detectors / glass pipe / smoked turkey / trucker hat / surfboard....really a surf board" Maybe we have more waves to catch in Idaho than I was aware of.
Click on the link below for a full list of all the state's weird purchase Items