What is the Strangest Thing That Ever Happened to You at a Convenience Store?
Talk about weird stories, police who recently responded to a Spokane Washington convenience store's call for help found a young man pouring a half gallon of milk over himself.
Deputy Mark Gregory says the clerk told the deputies the sweaty man entered the store and began yelling he had lead poisoning. While the clerk called 911, the man opened the milk container, drank some of it and started walking around the store, pouring the milk as he went. A police spokesman says the man was booked into jail for investigation of methamphetamine possession, theft and malicious mischief