Six Pools Open In Boise For The Summer
Just in time for the HOT weather in the Treasure Valley this weekend, six public pools in Boise are now open for the summer.
The outdoor pools, operated by the Boise Parks & Recreations Department, opened at yesterday (June 2).
The pools are located at:
- Borah Pool, 801 Aurora Drive
- Fairmont Pool, 7929 Northview Street
- Ivywild Pool, 2250 Leadville Avenue
- Lowell Pool, 1601 N. 28th Street
- South Pool, 921 Shoshone Street
- Natatorium and Hydrotube, 1811 Warm Springs Avenue
Think water safety! Swim classes taught by certified instructors, are available at all six pools. For more information, click here.