Pray For Snow Winter Ale Fest!
The only way to ensure a white Christmas and powder on the slopes is to join me at the Pray For Snow Winter Ale Fest!
I love winter. I love skiing. I love snowshoeing. I love sledding. The one thing all these things have in common is SNOW! Saturday November 21st is the celebration and showcase of Old Boise Downtown, local and northwest breweries and the ski and snowboard community! Join me on Saturday November 21st from 2PM-8PM at 6th and Grove for the Pray For Snow Winter Ale Fest presented by Tom Grainey's Pub.
$25 Advanced Tickets get:
- Unlimited sampling of 40+Breweries
- Whiskey sampling and Cigar Tent
- Ski/Snowboard Rail Jam
- DJ Spinning music all day
- Food trucks and ski/snowboard vendors
- Pray for Snow Raffle Prizes
- Tickets are $30 day of at the event.
All next week listen to Ike & Kate to win tickets to Pray for Snow Winter Ale Fest!