My Top 10 Movies of 2013
Each year, Mike Kasper, Willie Waffle and myself pick our favorites movies that were released within that year. This year was a lot easier for me than years past.
Of the thousands of movies that were released in 2013, I was able to see 42 of them. Of that 42 I narrowed it down to my top 10 favorites. One of the biggest things I take into consideration when deciding if a movie will make my top 10 is how I felt walking out of the theater? Was I moved by this movie? Could I not wait to talk to someone else who saw the movie? Am I dying to tell a friend to go see it? I also try and see movies that Mike won't so that we don't end up with the same list. Give a little variety.
My 10 Ten Movies of 2013
10. Olympus Has Fallen-Saw this 2x in the theater
9. Fast and Furious 6 -This movie franchise is my guilty please. RIP Paul Walker
8. The Heat-Saw it by myself and laughed out loud
7. Prisoners- I was so uncomfortable yet I couldn't stop thinking about the ending after I left the theater
6. The Conjuring-Scary Movie Sunday was never the same!
5. Now You See Me Kept me guessing the entire movie
4. 42- I loved how Hollywood portrayed this historic moment
3. Side Effects-So many twists and turns
2. Gatsby- One of my favorite books. Saw the original and I think Baz Lurhmann did an amazing job in recreating this classic! Visually stimulating
1. Book Thief- Heartbreaking, moving, amazing
Willie Waffle's Top 10 List
10. 12 Years A Slave
9. Inside Llewyn Davis
8. Dallas Buyers Club
6. Saving Mr. Banks
2. The Conjuring
1. American Hustle
Share below what your favorite movie of 2013 was.