More Secret Menu Items Available At Idaho Fast Food Restaurants
Secret menus, are big right now, even though they are supposed to be secret. I recently shared Dutch Bros huge secret menu and Starbucks new secret Medicine Ball that was so popular, that it’s no longer secret, they put it on their regular menu. Those are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to secret menus in the Treasure Valley
- McDonalds. If you're having a tough time deciding between a McFlurry and an apple pie, two classic McDonald's desserts, you can combine the two by ordering an Apple Pie McFlurry.Some other items on the McDonald's secret menu are the Mcgang Bang (I’m not making it up…it’s a combination of two different burgers) and the Monster burger with 11 meat patties (See Video)
- Five Guys. If the burgers and fries are getting old, treat yourself to the restaurant's very own patty melt. At Five Guys, you can add a beef patty to a grilled cheese sandwich for a spin on a classic
- Burger King. The restaurant goes big with the “Suicide Burger,” a four-patty cheeseburger with bacon and sauce. You can also order Frings — a combination of onion rings and fries
- Taco Bell. If you ask your local Taco Bell employee to prepare “The Hulk” for you, they might stare blankly. It might be more effective to ask for a bean-and-cheese burrito with guacamole to transform a regular meal into, well, a green one. Other secret menu items include the Incredible Hulk — with even more ingredients
- Chick-fil-A. How about trying a Chick-fil-A chicken quesadilla? According to USA Today, a spokesman said, that some restaurants "may occasionally experiment with recipes" they cannot confirm that chicken quesadillas are available everywhere…I guess we’ll just have to order them at one of the Boise and Meridian locations to see if they are available here in the Treasure Valley.
- Wendy’s. If you aren’t a vegetarian and aren’t scared of an instant heart attack, The Grand Slam, also known as the Meat Cube is secretly available at Wendy’s…it’s called the meat cube because the burger with four beef patties resembles a cube of meat...and allegedly it's one of the cheaper secret menu items at only about four dollars .
- Subway. Love pizza, but there isn’t a pizza place near..head into Subway and order the Pizza Sub. The “pizza sub” is available in select stores, according to Subway. But if they claim they don’t have it at the Subway you’re at, you can still get one if you order a sandwich with pepperoni, marinara sauce, olives, onions, green peppers and cheese, which is available at every Subway.
Those are just a few…..if you know of more at a fast food place you work, please share with us and all our listeners.