Meet JD, The Producer
Who's the new voice with Mike & Kate?. Welcome JD, the producer! Here are ten things you need to know about the new guy.
Mike & I were tired of staring at only each other so we asked if we could get a baby brother for the show. Our wish was granted today! JD is our new producer who will be on air with us each morning from 5:30-10 and also at our events all over town. The only thing we knew about this guy was that he could get up in the middle of the night and show up on time. So this morning we grilled him with questions. When you hear the new voice on the show, this is JD and here's a few things to help you get to know him better.
JD is from Boise. Graduated from Timberline High. Graduated from U of I (but also a BSU fan because his dad played football there). Married with 2 kids and is beyond excited that his radio career brought him and his family back to the Treasure Valley.
TEN QUESTIONS TO GET TO KNOW JD:
1. If we needed you to hide a body, would you do that for us? YES
2. Favorite movie of all time? Goonies
3. Last song you downloaded? Justin Bieber, What Do You Mean
4. If you could be a celebrity of the opposite sex, who would you want to be? Sofia Vegara
5. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Streaker on the U of I campus
6. What is the sexiest part of a woman? Eyes
7. What is the one thing that mystifies you about women? The ability to say fine and not be fine
8. Best concert you’ve ever been to? Coldplay in Boise
9. What is your quirk? JD has to eat dinner with the TV on so he can’t hear people chewing.
10. What is your unique fear? Hate snakes (Can't wait to get Corbin Maxey back on the show)
The one thing that earned him the biggest brownie points with the 12 Listeners today was when JD admitted he is a whovian.
Over the next few days we will be initiating JD into our strange little world at Mix 106!