Let The Debate Begin: Top 10 Cereals of All Time
Are these really the best cereals of all time? It's clear a LOT of the votes came from nostalgic baby boomers, because four of the top 10 were discontinued before 1980. Here are the 10 greatest cereals of all time,
according to more than 570,000 votes on the website MrBreakfast.com . . .
- Quisp. It was discontinued in the late '70s, but brought back in 2012.
- Frosted Flakes.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- Honey Nut Cheerios.
- Cap'n Crunch.
- Concentrate. It was made of little nuggets marketed as being "concentrated nutrients" . . . and it was discontinued in the late 1970s.
- Rice Krinkles. There were like sugary Rice Krispies, but they were discontinued in the '70s too.
- Puffa Puffa Rice. There were sorta like Rice Krispies covered in honey or brown sugar . . . also discontinued in the 1970s.
- Wheat Chex. (seriously? Wheat Chex? they are yucky and they made the top 10)
OK, your turn, what cereal do you think deserves to be in the top ten?
I would go with Raisin Bran and Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch
Share below in the comments section or on our Facebook page