Idaho Haunted Houses That Will Make You Pee Your Pants
HauntedHouses.com just released their list of top Haunted House attractions in America. None of Idaho's attractions made this list but there are some scary haunted places to visit here in Idaho.
"When selecting the top haunted house attractions every year, HauntedHouses.com representative, James Olmsted says: “We really do search for the best of the best, with key factors include overall scare factor, originality, careful attention to detail when it comes to the set designs and essentially making sure that the customer experience is top notch.” That’s the criteria or the for the following haunted attractions which have been deemed the best in the nation.
I haven’t been to any of these, but I do know that Haunted World scares the bajeezes out of me…and it didn’t even make the list
HauntedHouses.com's 2017 list includes:
- 13th Floor Haunted House (Phoenix, AZ) 13thfloorAZ.com
- Netherworld Haunted House (Atlanta, GA) fearworld.com
- House of Torment (Chicago, IL) houseoftormentchicago.com
- Terror on the Fox (Green Bay, WI) terroronthefox.com
- Dent Schoolhouse (Cincinnati, OH) frightsite.com
- 13th Gate (Baton Rouge, LA) 13thgate.com
- Headless Horseman (Ulster Park, NY) headlesshorseman.com
- Erebus Haunted House (Pontiac, MI) hauntedpontiac.com
- Haunted Overload (Lee, NH) hauntedoverload.com
- Spookywoods (Archdale, NC) spookywoods.com
- Nightmare on 13th (Salt Lake City, UT) nightmareon13th.com
- House of Horrors (Buffalo, NY) houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com
- Factory of Terror (Canton, OH) fotohio.com
According to Haunted World's web site, Boise and Pocatello are Idaho's most haunted cities, but there are plenty of actual real haunted places to visit here in Idaho...check out the list below.
Are there any super scary places here in Idaho, that you've visited? Please share...