Helpful Tips to Remember if You’re Attending Movies Under the Stars
This Thursday, Movies Under The Stars returns for seven fun-filled nights in Boise. There will be fun activities and free games as well as a great movie for your family to enjoy. The first one kicks off Thursday and we've compiled some handy dandy tips to make sure you have the best experience possible.
Boise Parks and Recreation and the Boise Schools Education Foundation reminds attendees of a few tips to make sure that we all have a fantastic time at Movies Under The Stars.
- Please leave your pets at home!
- Please DO NOT drop off your children and leave them unattended.
- Lock your bicycles in designated bike racks. Please don’t lay your bike on the ground next to you; we are trying to allow as many people as possible to enjoy the movies.
- Don’t forget bug spray.
- Bring a flashlight.
- Bring a blanket to wrap up in, it can get cold in the evening.
- Trash cans and recycle bins will be available, please leave the park as clean as you found it.
- This is a DRUG-FREE family friendly event, NO alcohol and NO smoking please!