While the temps are getting closer and closer to "snow" weather, the heat was on the Boise State campus over the weekend. 

Credit: Boise State University

Fire crews and police units were called to the 1000 block of Manitou Ave near the campus of Boise State and found on off-campus building up in flames. The building, a satellite module that hosted high-school students interested in robotics and engineering. School and officials have stated they will work with Boise Fire to determine a cause, but the latest speculation is that this was an accident and more than likely was sparked from a lithium battery. This is an on-going investigation. Classes were held with no disruptions on the campus today, and will for the remainder of the week. Fire officials say that the damage will total "ten's of thousands" to repair.

To read the full article about the incident follow this link HERE.