20 Things I’m Embarrassed To Be Thankful For
There's tons of normal stuff to be thankful for this year. And there's at least 20 things I'm embarrassed to admit I'm thankful for.
20 Things I'm Embarrassed to Admit I'm Thankful for - Even Though I Am
1. I am thankful that I keep a pair of tweezers in my car.
2. I'm thankful I can go to bed at 6pm and claim it's "because I get up early."
3. I am thankful for the dimmer switch in my bedroom.
4. I am thankful my driver's license can be used as makeshift floss - in a pinch.
5. I am thankful pumpkin bread and apple pie are considered fruits and vegetables, at least in my world.
6. I am thankful that when I don't remember someone's name, which for me is often, they usually let me get away with "hey you."
7. I am thankful I can wear yoga pants, a baseball cap and a hoodie to work
8. I am thankful no one sees me eat an entire pint of ice cream for dinner
9. I am thankful I can screen my calls and text the person back.
10. I am thankful I don't have to hear a Justin Bieber song on Thanksgiving.
11. I'm thankful for Gerard Butler. Enough said
12. I am thankful Dancing with the Stars is over even though I've never watched an episode.
13. I am thankful for Eric Decker even though he no longer plays for the Denver Broncos
14. I am thankful I still get ID'd when I order a drink or buy a lotto ticket
15. I am thankful TV networks understand binge watching so I can see 8 hours of Living Alaska.
16. I am thankful leggings are trendy so no one knows I actually can't fit into my jeans
17. I am thankful for Spanx
18. I am thankful for beer.
19. I am thankful for Apple TV
20. I am thankful for the $20 bill I found in my jeans yesterday